An online mental health assessment is a fantastic alternative if you’re unable to attend in person.
Despite our best intentions, sometimes, no matter how tough things are getting, it’s impossible to make time for a mental health assessment in-person.
Online mental health assessments are now available and are common practice in the healthcare industry, meaning that it is now possible to have your mental health assessed by a qualified professional via a video call.
Assessing an individual’s psychiatric state remotely is just as effective as meeting in person and can often be a much more suitable solution.
BREVIN’s online mental health assessment is a professional mental health service and not an online mental health test or quiz.
- Assessments available worldwide to English speaking individuals
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- BREVIN can facilitate the delivery of prescriptions (UK only)
- Quick turnaround – you will hear back from a member of our team to book a call as soon as possible
- We can work with your existing GP or Psychiatrist or recommend an appropriate professional, if required.